Turn your face to the sun...

We're all looking for something. There are times we are in search of a thing, times when we are in search of an answer, times when we're searching for peace and, dare I say, love.
To find it, you have to open your eyes and look beyond the clouds, find the Blue sky.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Buying Christmas

A little update about what he wants...

A big hunk of change. In his name. Lump sum. Payable immediately at time of divorce (or as Daddy-O wants, separation... yeah right, screw it)

No child support (but he will be extracurricular activities...and let me tell you my kids are gonna be doing extra extra extracurricular activities).

The usual visitation, with alternate weekends, a dinner during the week, split vacations.

It's crap. Total crap. But it seems that this is coming to my buying my freedom.  Believe me, I will pay, happily. There's just one thing. He wants to alternate Christmas. And I want to split Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. He's not buying it.

I might have to buy myself Christmas. Throw him more money.

Pathetic bastard. Where he comes from they eat smoked salmon and caviar on Christmas Eve and sit around scratching off the scratch-off games his equally pathetic mother gives as presents. The tree makes Charlie Brown's look like it should be in Rockefeller Center.

What the hell am I gonna do?

1 comment:

  1. What about telling him you can alternate Christmases but the kids have to stay here, in the US? Can you do that? Do you have to let him take them overseas?

    I don't like it...not one bit.

    ReplyDelete