Turn your face to the sun...

We're all looking for something. There are times we are in search of a thing, times when we are in search of an answer, times when we're searching for peace and, dare I say, love.
To find it, you have to open your eyes and look beyond the clouds, find the Blue sky.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The games we play...

I assume no responsibility for what follows. Its really smart and it comes directly to you from a text sent to me from a dear, dear friend. Her words reassured me. This gave me pause. Brought me back to one of my favorite "m.o.'s" from grad school... Show me, don't tell me. (and to think that this friend enjoys slow gin fizz's!?)

She said...
"It's easy being the sideline quarterback, but another thing entirely being the guy everyone is gunning after on the field. The guys on the sidelines are watching. You wanna play the game. You want to win. Against a team that doesn't loose. On their home field."

Let them say what they want about stats and what they believe are past performances. I know who's playing for me. A hundred people can talk and tell me a hundred different things, but there is one that is showing me what i am looking for. I pray that one day (and I realize all this will take time) the sideline quarterbacks see what I see.

Pray with me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment